Your shopping cart is empty!
Automotive Technician & MOT Tester - Wolston
Our Wolston service centre needs a reliable Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate an efficient and professional workshop, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Each Automotive Technician must have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. We offer competitive salaries.
Douglass Motors is a family run business specialising in servicing, repairing and restoring 4x4 vehicles. The business also has a thriving business in the sales of 4x4 vehicles, parts and accessories.
Our ethos in all that we undertake is honesty, integrity and transparency.
The role of Service Technician requires the candidate to display a professional appearance and attitude to their work at all times reassuring our clients that we understand their requirements and that we have their best interests at the heart of all that we do for them. They will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to convey a clear and accurate message between all work colleagues and potentially the client.
The candidate will play a key role in maximising productivity within the service department of our company and will work very closely with the Workshop Supervisor. To that end, they will need to be organised and methodical in their approach.
• To carry out vehicle maintenance and repair work as delegated by the Workshop Supervisor.
• To conduct MOT testing to DVSA standards as delegated by the Workshop Supervisor.
• To complete fully all associated administration tasks relating to the maintenance work carried out as listed within the workshop processes document.
• To carry out any day to day housekeeping duties to ensure that the workshop area is clean and tidy and is a safe working environment supporting a culture of safe working.
• To carry out any tasks contributing to a safe working environment as delegated by the Workshop Supervisor.
• To contribute to maintaining workshop equipment as required to ensure equipment is safe and reliable to use.
• To conduct any duty that supports the day to day operation of Douglass Motors Ltd.
Please e-mail a covering letter and your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Reference: JD-ATMW in the e-mail subject.